Contact Us Today 1-201-462-9500


Provisional Waiver

Posted by Abed Awad | Nov 27, 2017 | 0 Comments



If you entered without Inspection or are otherwise ineligible for Adjustment of Status and are subject to the 3 year/10 year bar if you leave the US, you may be eligible for your “Green Card” at a US Embassy overseas.

You are eligible for a provisional waiver if:

1. You are physically present in the United States;

2. You are at least 17 years of age at the time of filing;

3. You are the beneficiary of an approved immigrant visa petition classifying you as the immediate relative of a U.S. Citizen;

4. You have an immigrant visa case pending with the U.S. Department of State, for which you have already paid the immigrant visa processing fee; and

5. You believe you are, or will be at the time of the immigrant visa interview, inadmissible based on having accrued a certain period of unlawful presence in the United States (

Contact us for a consultation at:

(201) 462.9500

[email protected]

About the Author

Abed Awad

ABED AWAD 777 Terrace Avenue, Suite 303Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604201.462.9500 | [email protected]/in/abed-awad Abed Awad is a founding partner of Awad & Khoury, LLP located in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey. New Jersey/New York practice focuses on general civil litigation and ...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact us Today

Awad & Khoury, LLP is committed to answering your questions about Immigration, Real Estate Law, Family & Matrimonial Law, and Estate Planning & Administration matters in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.